Brunch Time - The Best Brunch Ideas for The Weekend!
The weekends are for having fun, spending time with friends and family, and of course, recharging your batteries. A great meal with loved ones can embody all three, especially a tasty, well-deserved brunch! Breakfast or brunch is a great opportunity for conversation and bonding time that the entire family can take part in. Allocating certain tasks to different family members will ensure that everyone is involved in creating a meal to savour. From recipes, plate settings, decorations and more, no matter the size, taking inspiration from the following brunch ideas will help you create some wonderful meals, and even better memories.
You don’t have to get too fancy for plate settings but it can be a great opportunity to get crafty and creative. Adding fresh flowers, nametags, setting out colourful napkins or tablecloths can add a pop of colour and life to your décor. Adding pretty decorations and personalized plate settings will create a unique and fun experience for your friends and family! Try these easy tips to brighten up your brunch décor!
- Write everyone’s names on cut out pieces of construction paper. Place them on each plate.
- Lay flowers along cutlery for a pop of freshness.
- Label juice and food items for a neat presentation
- Place different coloured tablecloths on your table or counter before setting your table or laying out your food.
- Set up food in a buffet style for fun presentation and easy access.
Keep it Ligtht
If you’re unsure what to make, keep it simple! Stick with a pancake breakfast and add delicious, fresh ingredient toppings like fresh fruit, whipped cream, syrup and more on the side. It’s fun to make pancakes from scratch, but if you’re tight on time, pre made mix works just as well. Another way to keep things light is to make a fruit platter so people can pick and choose what they’d like. If you want to spice it up a bit, add on yogurt and granola, nuts or seeds to create your own yogurt parfait! Find more ideas for brunch foods here!
Pineapple Strawberry Mimosa
Try these delicious Pineapple Strawberry Mimosas at your next brunch. They’re made with real fruit juice and can be made with or without sparkling wine. They’re crisp and perfect to serve at any brunch occasion. Ingredients
- Fresh strawberries
- Pineapple juice
- Bottle of champagne or prosecco
- Fresh pineapple for garnish
- Add 1-2 fresh strawberries, stem removed, to the bottom of a champagne flute
- Muddle until desired consistency
- Add Champagne
- Top with desired amount of pineapple juice
- Garnish with a pineapple or strawberry
Find It Here
The Best Prices At Dollarwise
No matter what you need, you can find it for cheaper than anywhere else by shopping at Dollarwise. For the lowest prices on everything for house and home in Barbados, be sure to visit the location nearest you.